Friday, December 8, 2006

Crazy..

Well...Today was fun i guess you could say. Today is the Memphis vs. Port Hope game!! yippie! Port hope is going downn. Well anyways, today the seniors && Juniors were gone today:( i was lonley in Spanish calss it was terrible. But they came backk!!! All the boys were dressed up today for their game && the play they went to earilier. Matt was wearing a shirt that was to short so I was making fun of him hehehe i didn't get a hug from him though:(. John tried mooning me again but he had a belt on which he should wear more often. Omg & theres this girl in my school that changes her opinion about everything i wis she could just shut up nobody cares on what she has to say!
1st hour-
Were watching Cast Away...eww when he find the dead pilot sickk.. it made me gag!
2nd hour- i hate everything about it. The teacher is soo god dont even get me started.
3rd housr- My lil Zackimus is in that calss i lovee him :)
4th hour- TAB i lovee her:) everyone is prettyy muchh sweet in that class there is not person i dislike in that class.
Skip 5th hour nothing tyo exciting today happened\
ART!- favorite class ever! it is so much fun but the little kids ate my damn gingerbread house! i better still get a freaking A++ on that thing!!!
Well thats all pretty much that happened so far in my day....
Luv,
Liz

No comments: