Thursday, December 7, 2006

Later in the Day

Okay well. i forgot to mention today is my daddys birthday:) yay! && we just got done opening presents && he opened my brother Anthony's, present first. They were dress shirts you could tell by the look on his face he dont like em! lol Then he opened mine...he loved it!! lol this one you could tell b.c it was happy feet pj's!!
Welle lemme tell you about my friends b.c i have nothing else better to do.

Melissa- Pretty much the sweetest richmond girl i know!! shes awesome i can tell her everthing. we're sorta kinda going through the same things && we tell eachother all! Her house is my house every saturday && sunday so if you cant get a hold of me call there!:)

Kara- Bestfriend in the whole world nothing will ever come bewteen us not even boys...we've been through everything togeather it's kinda sweet even though she is a year younger than me i love her to death she will bge @ my wedding no doubt about that!

Matt- You && Jhon in world histry u guys need to stop mooning me its kindfa getting a lil weird lol but i still love you!! your truly my best guy friend. i think i can tell you everything but then i dont want you to be weirded out like in 2ed hour today about girl problems && that stuff...

Peachey- you will marry me && lauren well known fact lauren && i will buy a big house that the 3 of us will live in. You the bestest 10th grade guy i know i can literally tell you everything b.c i know it will be safe with you:))

Dillon- i like you end of story:-]

Brittany Wessel- you are my other half we do get into a lot of fights but we get threw em togeather:) we always know whats on eachothers mind && whom its kinda cool your like my older sister i likee it:) (yer house scaryyy huauned omg)

Well thats it good-night:)

No comments: