Thursday, December 7, 2006

Ping-Pong Ball?

Ok..so here you can pretty much read anything about me lol...
Well..i got this so someonecan help me w/ my damn problem w/ boyss && just b.c i lose my journals lol.


I like 2 boys but i dont know which one. Heres the story.
Andrew- he's pretty sweet, a wonderful friend, everyone says well look really cute togheather his mommy loves me! she said so herself. Andrew kinda konws i like hum but i dont think i stand a chance w/ him everyone else says i do && is trying to get us togeather!
Dillon- hes from a different school. 16. i see him once in a while. like every weekend && days i am not doing anything i see him:) we both like eachother. but he's said hes not going to ask me out until we hang out more. gayy. i know. well Dillon is pretty much sweet too!
Andrew && Dillon r probably the only guys I would really get along w/ in a realationship. Andrew probably more b.c him & I have soo much in common its kinda scary. I dont konw what to do or what guy to date! somone...plz help :) I want someone that wants the same things as me ( long realationship.)
Anyways... Today in school me && Lauren. We dressed like richond girls:) it was sweet. we looked completly differnt well our hair && outfits anyways. wow! never wearing hooker boots over my knees again! lol yeah my friends are all 10th graders & it sucks! B.c then when they graduate i will have nobodyy!. Well i will update later :)
Luv,
Rockstarr!

No comments: